Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery
Our backup and disaster recovery service restores downed servers quickly. We automatically back up your data daily and store it at multiple offsite locations to make sure it’s as safe and secure as humanly possible. In the event of any data loss, our dedicated support technicians will have you back up and running so your business doesn’t miss a beat. We also work with you to develop a business continuity and disaster recovery plan.
The result is a comprehensive Backup and Disaster Recovery solution (BDR) for Windows-based servers. This reasonably priced, all-encompassing solution provides:
- Near real-time backups (as frequent as every 15 minutes) to an onsite network-attached storage (NAS) device.
- The ability to restore downed servers in significantly less time than other, less reliable solutions.
- Advanced restoration options (file- and folder-levels).
- Bare-metal restorations to dissimilar hardware.
- Offsite capabilities of Arterian BDR.
For additional protection in the event of a complete disaster, we offer secure data to an off-site co-location facility nightly. A new BDR device imaged with your latest data is created and available should the need arise. The high-availability storage facilities provide:
- Automated daily backup of Windows production server environments to the cloud.
- Full availability of Windows operating system, applications, and data.
- Secure disaster recovery services.
- Rapid restoration of server environments to any point-in-time to a virtual machine running in the cloud, creating an exact replica of the server environment.
If one of your servers fails or disaster strikes, we can failover to enable you to continue accessing your Windows server environment. You can also failback to your own offices by downloading a ready-to-use virtual machine. Recovery can be to a physical or virtual machine.
Data Integrity Verification
We proactively perform recovery testing without affecting your ability to continue working, and we verify backups seamlessly through a web-based management portal.